To setup your Rules in Stax, follow the steps below-
- Head to https://app.stax.io/rules
- Select ‘Create new rule’
- Pick the rule template to use
- Change any parameters that can be configured for the rule, like category or severity.
- Choose where in your organisation the rule should apply, using the Views created for Cost Allocation. If it’s global, leave ‘Everywhere’ selected.
- Name your rule. It’s useful to make the name explain what you’re trying to achieve - e.g. ‘EBS snapshots in the Firebird team should be less than 28 days old’
- Rinse and repeat!