Notifications can inform you or your team when there are developments in the cost and compliance status of Stax-managed AWS accounts. Create a notification to receive notification via Email, Slack, Microsoft Teams, or a custom webhook when there is a change.
Before You Begin
- Estimated time to complete: 5 minutes
Create a Notification
- Log in to the Stax Console
- Open the customer menu in the left-hand nav (Click the arrow next to your organization alias), then choose Notifications
- At the top right-hand side of the Notifications page, select + Create Notification then choose the appropriate delivery channel
- Follow the prompts to configure your desired notification
- Click Create Notification
Each delivery channel will require slightly different information as part of the configuration process:
- Email: You will be asked to provide the recipients' email addresses
- Slack: You will be asked to connect your Slack instance to Stax and choose a Slack channel as the recipient
- Webhook: You will be asked to provide a URL
- Microsoft Teams: You will be asked to provide a URL. This URL is the URL of your Teams Incoming Webhook
Once the notification has been created, it will be visible on the Notifications page. Be sure to choose the appropriate tab for the delivery channel that was selected when creating the notification.