Stax aims to provide its functionality in all commonly-used AWS regions. Some regions are unable to be supported as they do not meet Stax's minimum requirements.
For any questions regarding supported regions, please contact Support or your Customer Success Manager.
- Asia Pacific (Tokyo) – ap-northeast-1
- Asia Pacific (Seoul) – ap-northeast-2
- Asia Pacific (Mumbai) – ap-south-1
- Asia Pacific (Singapore) – ap-southeast-1
- Asia Pacific (Sydney) – ap-southeast-2
- Canada (Central) – ca-central-1
- Europe (Frankfurt) – eu-central-1
- Europe (Stockholm) – eu-north-1
- Europe (Ireland) – eu-west-1
- Europe (London) – eu-west-2
- Europe (Paris) – eu-west-3
- South America (São Paulo) – sa-east-1
- US East (N. Virginia) – us-east-1
- US East (Ohio) – us-east-2
- US West (N. California) – us-west-1
- US West (Oregon) – us-west-2
The following regions are not supported meaning these regions have been blocked (except for ap-southeast-4, see below) via Service Control Policies and will not operate with Stax features.
- Africa (Cape Town) – af-south-1
- Asia Pacific (Hong Kong) – ap-east-1
- Asia Pacific (Osaka) – ap-northeast-3
- China (Beijing) – cn-north-1
- China (Ningxia) – cn-northwest-1
- Europe (Milan) – eu-south-1
- Middle East (Bahrain) – me-south-1
- AWS GovCloud (US-East) – us-gov-east-1
- AWS GovCloud (US-West) – us-gov-west-2
- Asia Pacific (Melbourne) - ap-southeast-4 (see below)
Asia Pacific (Melbourne) - ap-southeast-4
This region has not been blocked and can be enabled per AWS reference guides, or via a Stax support case if your account ownership model is resold.
Stax is actively exploring the support of Melbourne region for its features with updates to be released soon. Given the limited services that have been launched with the region, some updates will be available sooner than others.