From time to time, Stax makes preview features available in the console to allow you to validate them before they're released to the broader user base.
To access preview features in Stax, you can opt-in by enabling Preview Mode. When Preview Mode is enabled, a banner will be displayed in the left-hand nav, and preview features will be visible in the console.
Additionally, preview features are subject to change prior to release. If you intend to utilize a preview feature in production, please contact your Stax customer success manager or raise a support case to discuss your intentions.
Before You Begin
- Estimated time to complete: 1 minute
Enable Preview Mode
- Log in to the Stax console
- Open the customer menu in the left-hand nav (click the arrow next to your organization alias)
- Toggle on Preview Mode to enable preview features for your current browser session
- In the left-hand nav, you will see a banner to indicate that Preview Mode is enabled
Disable Preview Mode
- You can Preview Mode at any time by toggling off Preview Mode in the customer menu