Invite your colleagues to Stax so they can gain value from the cost and compliance insights Stax provides.
This guidance assumes you're subscribed only to the Cost & Compliance module of Stax. If your AWS accounts are Stax-managed, review this article instead.
Before You Begin
- To add or manage users in Stax , you'll need to be a member of the admin role
- If you're using Single Sign-On with Stax, a user's role will automatically be determined when they log in, and you do not need to follow this guidance
- Log in to the Stax console
- From the left-hand nav, choose the drop-down menu next to your organization's name
- Choose Users from the menu
- Choose the Invite button then enter the email address of the user to be invited, as well as their role in Stax
- Choose Save to dispatch the invitation
The user will receive an email inviting them to set a password and log in to Stax