The organization alias is the name that represents your Stax tenancy and Stax-managed AWS Organization. If you have multiple Stax tenancies as a result of having multiple AWS Organizations, you will have multiple organization aliases.
When is it used?
The organization alias must be entered when logging in to the Stax Console, API, SDK and other mechanisms. It is also visible in the Stax console itself and in other locations.
Can I change it later?
The organization alias is crucial in the operation of Stax and as such cannot be changed.
What are the constraints for an organization alias?
The constraints for the organization alias are as follows:
- Must contain only alphanumeric characters and dashes (a-z, 0-9, -)
- Must begin and end with an alphanumeric character
- All characters must be lower case
- Must be a minimum of 3 and maximum of 16 characters in length
- Must not contain the term stax