When creating Views in Stax, any resources that are not assigned to another segment are automatically assigned to the default Unallocated segment. You can use the Raw Data page to determine which resources they are. Once you've discovered the resources in the Unallocated segment, you can update the tags on the resources themselves, or update the configuration of your View to assign them to the correct segment.
- Determine which View contains the resources you need to investigate
- From the left-hand nav, choose Cost, then Raw Data
- On the Raw Data page, create a filter for the view in question (Views show the small "View" icon next to them in the Filters menu)
- After selecting the View, choose the Unallocated segment from the list
- Choose Search to update the Raw Data page to show all unallocated resources. You may wish to filter this page further by grouping on ARN, AWS Account, Region, Service, or some other property that makes sense to your use case
Once the Raw Data page is showing the appropriate results, consider exporting the data to CSV for further analysis, or simply review it in the Stax Console.